Recipe by: reciperunner
Twice baked potatoes stuffed with broccoli, chicken, and cheese are sure to please everyone in the family!
- 2 large russet potatoes
- 1 cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 cup frozen broccoli florets, defrosted and chopped
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4-5 tablespoons low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup plain non fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Wash the potatoes then pierce holes in them with a fork and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the potatoes for about an hour.
- When the potatoes are fork tender, cut them in half lengthwise and scoop out the inside leaving a 1/4 inch border all the way around.
- In a large bowl mash the flesh of the potatoes, chicken broth, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Greek yogurt .
- When the potato filling is smooth, fold in the shredded chicken, cheese, and broccoli.
- Put the filling back into the hollowed out potato skins and bake them in the oven for another 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the filling is heated through.